Song for the Mute website Terms and Conditions
1. applicability. by accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. governing law. you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of australia and nsw.
3. disclaimer. you understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
4. copyright and plagiarism. you acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. you further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. purchase terms. in the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. in the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of goods, the methods of acceptable payment - and the timing of such patients, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. we have no responsibility to supply you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. when you place the order for the goods or service-s, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. A legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by email or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. cancellation and returns: goods. you may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: you notify us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 7 days of of receiving your order. please include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to return. upon our receipt of your email and our approval you will receive an email advising you of an Return Authorisation to be included with your return. you are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to: Song for the Mute Returns, 1 Glebe Street, Glebe, 2037, NSW, Australia the return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached. the items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (including shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account. goods purchased “on-sale” will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty. Goods will not be refunded for ‘change of mind’ we will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method. we recommend registered post.
9. in the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on this website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions - as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
10. variation. no terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. however, we reserve the right to supply to you goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website , at the same price than those you ordered.
11. return and exchange: goods. you may exchange such goods as are supplied by us to you (excluding goods purchased “on-sale”) provided: you notify us by email (to email@example.com ) within 7 days of receiving your order. please include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to exchange.upon our receipt of your email and our approval you will receive an email advising you of an RA number to be included with your return. you are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to: Song for the Mute Returns, 1 Glebe Street, Glebe, 2037, NSW, Australia the return items must be returned in their original condition, unwashed and unused, with tags attached. you may exchange items to items of the same value, in other colour, size or style. you are required to include a prepaid self-addressed, postage bag (eg express post) for the return to you of exchange items.
12. non returnable goods. in the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being “non-returnable”: where the price of the goods was dependant on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalised; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which have been worn, washed and used.
13. ownership of the goods and risks. ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. if you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by us. further details regarding our shipping processes and policies can be found elsewhere on this website.
14. rights of third parties. this agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
16. communications from us to you. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org