DELIVERIES WITHIN AUSTRALIA
DELIVERIES WITHIN AUSTRALIA will ARRIVE WITHIN 1-3 business DAYS after you receive your dispatch confirmation email. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO HAVE YOUR ITEMS DELIVERED WITHIN THE SPECIFIED WINDOWS. ALL OF OUR PARCELS REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY SO PLEASE PROVIDE A DELIVERY ADDRESS THAT WILL BE ATTENDED BETWEEN 9AM-5PM; PLEASE NOTE, WE CANNOT DELIVER TO AUSTRALIAN POST BOXES.
IF YOU ARE PROVIDING A BUSINESS ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY, PLEASE SPECIFY THE BUSINESS NAME. IN THE CASE THAT NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY, AN ATTEMPTED DELIVERY CARD WILL BE LEFT AND THE PARCEL WILL BE REDIRECTED TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE FOR PICK UP.
ONCE WE HAVE DISPATCHED YOUR ORDER, YOU WILL RECEIVE A DISPATCH CONFIRMATION E-MAIL INCLUDING THE TRACKING DETAILS OF YOUR PARCEL. We use Australia Post Express Post for all our deliveries.
Domestic orders will incur a postage and handling fee of $35. DOMESTIC ORDERS OVER $500 INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING. International orders will incur a postage and handling fee of $60. DOMESTIC ORDERS OVER $1000 INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING. ALL PRODUCT PRICES INDICATED ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR CURRENCY. ALL PRICES ARE GST INCLUSIVE.
We ship Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU), therefore any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for information on these prices, so you are not surprised by additional charges.
All orders are charged in AUD, all prices listed on the SONG FOR THE MUTE online store are listed in AUD.
International deliveries will be delivered within 10 days, unless the package is held up in customs. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number within 48 hours. All orders are shipped using DHL Express and will arrive within 3-5 days of receiving your confirmation email.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OUR REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
WE WILL ALLOW AN EXCHANGE ON FULL-PRICED ITEMS WHERE:
- THE GOODS ARE IN SALEABLE CONDITION, IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING WITH ALL TAGS ATTACHED.
- THE GOODS HAVE NOT BEEN WASHED, DAMAGED OR WORN.
- YOU NOTIFY US TO EXCHANGE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF GOODS.
- THE ORIGINAL INVOICE AS PROOF OF PURCHASE IS PROVIDED.
YOU MAY EXCHANGE YOUR GARMENT FOR ANY ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY).
SHIPPING COSTS FOR EXCHANGE OF GOODS IS TO BE COVERED BY THE CUSTOMER.
WE DO NOT OFFER EXCHANGES ON SALE GOODS.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A REFUND ON FULL-PRICED ITEMS WHERE:
- THE ITEMS ARE FAULTY (UNLESS CAUSED BY YOU).
- THE ITEMS RECEIVED ARE DIFFERENT TO THE GOODS YOU HAVE ORDERED.
- THE ITEMS ARE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING WITH ALL TAGS ATTACHED AND IN SALEABLE CONDITION.
- THE ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN WASHED, DAMAGED OR WORN.
- YOU NOTIFY US FOR A REFUND WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
- THE ORIGINAL INVOICE AS PROOF OF PURCHASE IS PROVIDED.
WE DO NOT REFUND SALE GOODS, UNLESS DEEMED FAULTY.
We do not refund for change of mind.
REFUNDS WILL BE MADE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S CREDIT CARD AND WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS.
We will pay for return shipping on any faulty items. Please keep in mind we always inspect and quality control our pieces before they are delivered to you door. All other return costs will be payed by you. Consider insurance as the item still belongs to you until we receive the return safely.
How to Refund/Exchange
1. Email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order notifying us of the goods you have received and the reason you wish to exchange/refund. Please also include your Customer Order Number.
2. Once your Refund/Exchange has been approved we will send you an email with your Return Authorisation Number (R.A #).
3. Send your items to the below address:
SONG FOR THE MUTE RETURNS
1 GLEBE STREET
GLEBE, NSW 2037
All returns/exchanges must be sent using a trackable service (we recommend Registered Post) to ensure safe and documented delivery. We are not liable for any lost returned items. All items must be returned with an R.A #, any items not containing an R.A # will not be accepted and will be returned at your expense.
4. Once your goods have been received we will notify you via email.
SONG FOR THE MUTE IS AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS OPERATING FROM NSW, AUSTRALIA.
WE INTEND TO FULLY COMPLY WITH THE NATIONAL PRIVACY PRINCIPLES ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL PRIVACY COMMISSIONER.
WE WILL ONLY COLLECT INFORMATION THAT IS NECESSARY FOR US TO SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES. INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US THROUGH OUR SALES, MARKETING AND SUPPORT ACTIVITIES, SURVEYS, WEB SITE ACTIVITIES AND/OR EVENT REGISTRATIONS MAY BE STORED, ANALYSED AND USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES AND TO IMPROVE THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS WITH OUR CURRENT AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.
WE WILL COLLECT INFORMATION THROUGH CONVERSING WITH YOU (INCLUDING BY PHONE OR E-MAIL) AND/OR BY GETTING YOUR WRITTEN RESPONSE AND/OR THROUGH OUR ON-LINE FACILITIES.
WHERE WE HAVE OBTAINED CONTACT INFORMATION FROM 3RD PARTY SOURCES WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION HAS BEEN OBTAINED IN A MANNER CONSISTENT WITH THE NATIONAL PRIVACY PRINCIPLES. THE CUSTOMER OR PROSPECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT RELATES TO CONTACT INFORMATION ONLY, WE DO NOT COLLECT OR KEEP SENSITIVE INFORMATION.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT AND STORE PERSONAL CREDIT INFORMATION IN THE WAY PRESCRIBED IN THE PRIVACY ACT 1988 AND ONLY DISCLOSE THAT INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH A WRITTEN AUTHORISATION GIVEN BY YOU WHICH WOULD NORMALLY BE INCORPORATED IN YOUR COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT WITH US.
ALL DATA COLLECTED IS SUBJECT TO OUR STRICT DATA SECURITY POLICIES. OUR COMPUTERISED INFORMATION IS STORED IN SECURED FACILITIES AND ACCESS IS RESTRICTED TO AUTHORISED PERSONNEL.
AS A STANDARD PRACTICE WE DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE OR PRIVATE CUSTOMER INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES, UNLESS THEY ARE ACTING AS AN INTERMEDIARY. SOME EXAMPLES OF INTERMEDIARIES INCLUDE DELIVERY COMPANIES, DIRECT MARKETING AGENCIES ACTING UNDER OUR INSTRUCTIONS, AUTHORISED RESELLERS AND FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS. IN ALL CASES THESE COMPANIES SIGN AN APPROPRIATE AGREEMENT WITH US SECURING THAT INFORMATION.
WE WILL ENABLE YOU TO OPT-OUT OF ANY DIRECT MARKETING ACTIVITIES. YOU CAN CONTACT US THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EMAIL US AT info@songforthemute.COM OR BY PHONE on +61 2 9692 9958 TO REQUEST THIS.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT ANY POSSIBLE BREACH OF PRIVACY BY US YOU SHOULD CONTACT us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY PHONE ON +61 2 9692 9958.
Song for the Mute website Terms and Conditions
1. applicability. by accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. governing law. you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of australia and nsw.
3. disclaimer. you understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
4. copyright and plagiarism. you acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. you further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. purchase terms. in the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. in the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of goods, the methods of acceptable payment - and the timing of such patients, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. we have no responsibility to supply you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. when you place the order for the goods or service-s, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. A legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by email or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. cancellation and returns: goods. you may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: you notify us by email (to email@example.com ) within 7 days of of receiving your order. please include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to return. upon our receipt of your email and our approval you will receive an email advising you of an Return Authorisation to be included with your return. you are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to: Song for the Mute Returns, 1 Glebe Street, Glebe, 2037, NSW, Australia the return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached. the items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (including shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account. goods purchased “on-sale” will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty. Goods will not be refunded for ‘change of mind’ we will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method. we recommend registered post.
9. in the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on this website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions - as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
10. variation. no terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. however, we reserve the right to supply to you goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website , at the same price than those you ordered.
11. return and exchange: goods. you may exchange such goods as are supplied by us to you (excluding goods purchased “on-sale”) provided: you notify us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 7 days of receiving your order. please include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to exchange.upon our receipt of your email and our approval you will receive an email advising you of an RA number to be included with your return. you are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to: Song for the Mute Returns, 1 Glebe Street, Glebe, 2037, NSW, Australia the return items must be returned in their original condition, unwashed and unused, with tags attached. you may exchange items to items of the same value, in other colour, size or style. you are required to include a prepaid self-addressed, postage bag (eg express post) for the return to you of exchange items.
12. non returnable goods. in the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being “non-returnable”: where the price of the goods was dependant on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalised; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which have been worn, washed and used.
13. ownership of the goods and risks. ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. if you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by us. further details regarding our shipping processes and policies can be found elsewhere on this website.
14. rights of third parties. this agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
16. communications from us to you. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address: email@example.com
all enquiries related to our online store can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org // (+61) 296 929 958